Return & Refund
We’re pleased to accept returns for a full refund within 30 days of purchase for any item that has not been used.
- Ensure your return is unused in its original packaging.
- Contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return.
- Give us 1-2 business days to check the return.
- Return the item to the address we provided.
- Refunds are typically processed within 2-3 days of receiving your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We strongly recommend that you use a traceable method to mail your return. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Contact Customer Care at email@example.com with your order number and reason for refund.
- Give us 1-2 business days to check the refund.
- Receive the refund after confirmation.
Please allow at least 15 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.