Lucky Wheel Campaign Rules
FAQQ: How to enter?
A: Please scan the QR code on the invitation card and you will be redirected to SGILE Facebook message page. Input the keyword and we will guide you to enter the campaign.
Q: What if I left wrong email address?
A: Please contact us via Facebook and tell us the wrong email address you entered and provide us with the correct one. We will help you to solve this issue.
Q: What is Amazon Order ID?
A: This campaign is only for customers who purchased SGILE toys from Amazon store, therefore we require participants to provide the Order ID of the products you bought from SGILE. You can find the Order ID from your Amazon account under "Your Orders".
- If your Order ID is invalid, you will be disqualified.
- If you need to correct the Order ID, please contact us via Facebook in time.
Q: I can't find the Amazon Order ID.
A: - Please sign in your Amazon account and you will find the Order ID from "Your Account" - "Your Orders".
- If SGILE toy is a gift from others, you must provie a photo of the toy and invitation card you received.
Q: I have won a prize but didn’t received it yet.
A: After you spin the wheel and win a prize, we need to verify your Amazon Order ID. We will contact you via Facebook and notify the verification result within 24 business hours.
Q: How will you contact me and send the prize?
A: We will contact you via Faceook and send the prize within 24 business hours after your Order ID is verified as valid.
Please make sure the information (Email Address & Order ID) you provided on Facebook and Lucky Wheel campaign page is correct and same.
Q: I did't contact you via Facebook before.
A: If you directly entered the campaign and haven't contacted us on Facebook before, please send us your email address and Order ID on Facebook after you spin the wheel. We will send you the prize within 24 business hours.
Campaign Rules1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who received our invitation card in the package and who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees of SGILE, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of SGILE as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 1st, 2019 and ending March 31st, 2020 at 11:59 pm PST. All online entries must be received by March 31st, 2020 at 11:59 pm PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided in 'Lucky Wheel Campaign' page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SGILE. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SGILE.
- One (1) Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will be awarded One (1) $500 Gift Card or Cash transferred via PayPal from SGILE,
- Three (5) Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will each be awarded One (1) $200 Gift Card or Cash transferred via PayPal from SGILE,
- Fourty four (44) Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will each be awarded One (1) $50 Gift Card or Cash transferred via PayPal from SGILE,
- Two thousand (2000) Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will each be awarded Full Rebate for one SGILE toy,
- Three thousand (3000) Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will each be awarded One 50% off discount code for SGILE toy,
- Seven thousand (7000) Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will each be awarded One 20% off discount code for SGILE toy.
No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SGILE to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Qualifiers will be selected at random using the Spin & Win Wheel, under the supervision of SGILE and Privacy. Prizes will be available to be picked up 1 week after winning. Players can only win one prize for the duration of the promotion.
SGILE shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, filtered message or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted or is ineligible the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SGILE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that SGILE, anyone acting on behalf of SGILE, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Vista Radio Ltd. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SGILE from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which SGILE may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: SGILE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond SGILE's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, SGILE may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SGILE. SGILE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entries who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SGILE has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void particiation for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, SGILE reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless SGILE and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is SGILE.
14. Facebook: The Campaign is hosted by SGILE and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.